Many reputable HIPAA compliant medical transcription companies in Oklahoma provide top-quality medical transcription services for hospitals, multi-specialty clinics, outpatient clinics, individual physicians, group practices and other medical entities. Outsourcing medical transcription jobs to these companies ensures safe and streamlined patient record documentation in keeping with federal security regulations.
HIPPA Compliance for Data Security
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) lays down several norms to safeguard the identity and personal health information of patients. HIPAA-compliant Oklahoma transcription companies are well-equipped to transcribe patient records in a secure manner. They have state-of-the-art technology and software packages, and offer their clients flexible dictation options. Their workforce is well-informed and knowledgeable about the latest HIPAA privacy and security norms.
A HIPAA-compliant medical transcription company in Oklahoma would offer:
• Secure FTP and browser-based 256 bit AES encryption file transfer
• HL7 transcription interface
• Patient information stays in the transcription department
• Home-based transcription is not allowed
• Use of password protected computers
• Regular firewall and antivirus software updates
• Monthly back-ups of computer systems and password-protected storage facilities
• A minimum of 128-bit encryption for transferred files
• Convenient dictation options like digital recorders or toll free dictation
Wide Range of Transcription Services
HIPAA compliant medical transcription companies in Oklahoma transcribe medical reports with an accuracy level of 99 per cent. Transcription services are offered for:
• Patient history reports transcription
• Consultation reports, clinic notes, ER reports transcription
• Follow-up notes, operative reports transcription
• Discharge summaries transcription
• Laboratory reports, scan reports transcription
Finding a HIPAA Compliant Oklahoma Service Provider
Search engine and the yellow pages can help you locate HIPAA compliant medical transcription companies in Oklahoma. Look up blogs and social networking sites to see what others have to say about these service providers. You need to look for a reputable company that would offer your medical facility consistent services at competitive rates within the stipulated time schedule.